Friday, October 10, 2025

 

The Weekend Roundup "O"
  Owl, Old, One and One
   (click on photo for bigger and best view)
OWL
A Bard owl I saw in Dover, NH a few years ago.
OLD and favorite
An old family photo of Mom, Dad and I, taken at the 1964/65 World's Fair in New York
ONE
I see one pumpkin in this picture, today in
Castle Rock, CO 
ONE
A white variety of a Mandevilla flower, sometimes known as a rocket trumpet flower, according to Google. Spotted today in Castle Rock, CO

3 comments:

  1. ...as I told Betty, I've never seen an OWL in the wild. I went to the 1964 World's Fair too. Dawn, yoou have a good eye to see that ONE pumpkin. We have two red mandevilla plants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tom, I'm unable to comment on yesterday's post. I can see the post and all the links you added but cannot view comments or leave one. If you see this before I can post, here's my link and I will comment later on yours.
      Thanks, Dawn
      https://vesselsmemories2.blogspot.com

      Delete

  2. I am running late today. I'm at
    https://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/2025/10/letter-o.html?m=1
    ..
    I've never been to a World Fair. We did drive through NYC in the spring of 1964, I was transfered from the Airforce Satellite Tracking Station at Manchester, New Hampshire to NASA Houston Texas as an Aerospace Engineer at the space center. Like your owl, we had those close to our house.

    ReplyDelete