Sunday, October 5, 2025


The Weekend Roundup "N"
 Ned's, Nubble, New and Neat
   (click on photo for bigger and best view)
Ned's Point Lighthouse
One of my many photos of this lighthouse. I've been visiting my family in this town, all my life. Mattapoisett, MA
Nubble Point Lighthouse
Also known as Cape Neddick Light. I entered this photo in a local contest and brought home a 2nd place ribbon. Cape Neddick, Maine
New Castle, New Hampshire
Early snow on foliage.
Neat and Favorite
This was a neat birthday surprise from my son!
I cannot remember what year it was, but it was a while ago. 

2 comments:

  1. ...the NED and NUBBLE lighthouses are fabulous and you are a winner. You in deed have a NEAT son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your lighthouse, we may have seen it on our big circle autumn visit long ago, a round trip New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Canada East Teriitoy, Montreal, back ending in Vermont, Maine and Manchester Airport. I found some Fletcher family still in Maine.

    ReplyDelete