Friday, September 26, 2025

 


The Weekend Roundup "M"
Morning, Mystic, Mom and Multiple
   (click on photo for bigger and best view)
Early Morning at Melvin Village
Lake Winnipesaukee
Viewing the sunrise at the end of Melvin Wharf Road in Melvin Village. It's one of the of cutest New England villages I've ever seen, many times! Tuftonboro, NH
Mystic
Looking at the Charles W. Morgan, a whaleship built in 1841. I love to visit Mystic, CT every time I'm in the area. I once lived in this quaint, New England town. Photo from my 2022 visit.
Mom and Favorite
My Mom (Evelyn Rigby) is on the right, and her youngest sister Barbara Rigby, is next to her.  They were 9 children in the family, 6 girls and 3 boys. Mom was the 6th child born and Barbara was the last. Barbara was also the last to pass, this year at the age of 91. I miss all of them. 
Multiple
I used this American Beautyberry plant, to describe multiple. I recently took this photo at Bernheim Arboretum and Nature Center. Clermont, KY

3 comments:

  1. ...an early "M"orning at "M"elvin Village, "M"ystic, CT (we had went to "M"ystic Pizza years ago), you sure look like your "M"om and who doesn't like "M"ultiple Beautyberry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara reached a good age of 91 Amy. Yes I am sure you miss them all. I hope you have a lovely week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures. I don't rember a Melvin Village by Lake Winnipesaukee. I left New Hampshire in 1964.

    ReplyDelete