The Weekend Roundup "P"
Pumpkin, Purple and Plenty
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, MA
Purple and Plenty of Lupines
I've always said the best place to see Lupines is Sugar Hill, New Hampshire. They are everywhere! These were in the middle of a divided highway along route 93 near Sugar Hill, in Franconia. What a beautiful sight it was!
April and Pepe - FavoriteMy daughter and my Dad. Taken in the mid 70's at the home I grew up in. April was 3 or 4 yrs old. Gales Ferry, CT






...Dawn, PURPLE and PLENTY of Lupines is the winner for me. You have some wonderful family PHOTOS! I wish you a wonderful new week.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking that "Daddy's girl was eating that up. You Pumpkin Patch photo was right on target. Your Lupine look nice, they are cousins to our Texas state flower, the Texas Blue Bonnet.
ReplyDelete