Monday, September 1, 2025

 


The Weekend Roundup "I"
 Iris, International and Ice
   (click on photo for bigger and best view)
IRIS - Favorite
Taken a long time ago, always a favorite.
International Harvester
This tractor is parked at a family farm in Kentucky It might have been built in Kentucky. They've had it forever!
The Ice House restaurant, serves ice cream at the window or inside at a table. Rye, New Hampshire
Indside the Ice House
ICE
This is the same location as my high wave last week, just a different season. Hampton Beach, New Hampshire

2 comments:

  1. ...Dawn, IRIS, INTERNATIONAL, ICE and ICE cream are a wonderful combination. Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a Spectacular September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dawn!! Love your photo choices. Would you ear a N.H. Clam Roll for me! They were what I liked best of eating there. But my work as a Aerospace Engineer at the tracking station had ended and my paycheck had moved to the NASA Houston Space Center. I worked there 16 years until I changed carriers

    ReplyDelete