Friday, August 22, 2025

 


The Weekend Roundup "H"
 Heart, Hiding, Happy and High
   (click on photo for bigger and best view)
HEART
A leaf, shaped like a heart.
HIDING
A male wood duck, hiding in a pond.
Sugar Hill, NH
HAPPY - Favorite
Two of my grandchildren, also siblings.
Today, Lily is 18 and Brady 21.
HIGH
A high wave and a high flying flag.


4 comments:

  1. ...the wood duck certainly is HIDING! Dawn I wish you a HAPPY weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right in my face and I wouldn't have thought heart. My youngest grandchild is 16 now, she is in the process of getting her driving license right now, last week's golfer girl. You posed the kids well, cute at that age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That leaf certainly is heart shaped Well found Dawn. I hope you have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiding made me smile. Cute Happy pic!

    ReplyDelete