Monday, September 27, 2021

 

The Weekend Roundup "M"
    Migrate, Morning, Many, and Metal
(click on photo for bigger and best view)

I've missed many weeks, but trying to get things back to some kind of normal. I appreciated, all of your kind words on my post, after the passing of my husband.

Tree swallows preparing to MIGRATE - 2 weeks ago 
Parker River National Wildlife Refuge 
on Plum Island - Newbury, MA
Early MORNING sunrise - last week at 
Odiorne Point State Park in Rye, New Hampshire
MANY autumm leaves - this was from last year, our leaves in New Hampshire are just beginning to turn now.
FAVORITE
MY children. April lives in Colorado and Bryan in Arizona, I'm missing them. They came to stay with me a few weeks ago and stayed a week, after Rick passed away. 
Both made out of METAL
An old tractor in Newington, New Hampshire 
and a new tractor in Rhodelia, Kentucky

3 comments:

  1. ...Dawn, what a lovely post. The tree swallows preparing to MIGRATE remind ME of Alfred Hitchcock movie, The Birds. The MORNING sunrise is a beauty. I would find it difficult to be so far away from MY kids. The Tractor in Kentucky looks like it's in a tobacco barn. Thanks for stopping by, I think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's migration time, but I haven't seen many birds coming through yet. I hoped to get pics of birds I wouldn't normally see. You found a nice selection of Ms. Hope you are doing okay. Sending virtual hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, I see you are ready for October when the trees turn colors and the winter birds arrive. We are doing the latter, our song birds have left, most fly to Mexico. Others come here to winter but the don't sing like the mocking birds. The cardinals have passed through, they go north.
    I like the Farmal red and the John Deere green tractors. I have two each 1:16 scale cast irons.
    I am glad your kids were able to come for a bit. If I become a widower like my dad was for eight years and spent five in assisted living before three in a nursing home, I would like to do that way.
    ..

    ReplyDelete