Saturday, October 2, 2021

 

The Weekend Roundup "N"
    Night, New Hampshire/New England, Nubble and Nuts
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Early evening sky...
Taken last night after the sun went down.
I could sit here for hours! Rye, New Hampshire
It never gets old visiting the Nubble Lighthouse.
I used to live less than 2 miles from it, 
but now it take about 35 minutes to get there.
York, Maine 7/2021
A New England sunflower farm and more...
Colby Farm in Newbury, Massachusetts
Photos taken August 2021, while my kids were here.
One big Nut!
This visited our local Walmart several year ago, 
I just happened to be in the parking lot, when I saw it.

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! Love the sunflowers, but my favorite is the first photo, Early Evening Sky!
    I have seen the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile; I didn't know Planters had a Peanutmobile!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics! Love the sunflower field, and the lighthouse is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your big peanut, I'm not sure it has a purpose. Also I think we have been to the Nubble Lighthouse. Your picture turned out really well. Not the same outing but we closed a nearby lobster restuarant for the season on October 11. The lobster place had an old pickup sitting in their front yard.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...your image of NIGHT sky in Rye, NEW Hampshire is lovely.
    ...the NUBBLE Lighthouse is picture perfect.
    ...it's NICE to have a sunflower farm in NEWBURY, Massachusetts.
    ...that sure is one BIG NUT!
    Thanks Dawn for joining the party. Take care and stop back again.

    ReplyDelete