Friday, April 24, 2020

The Weekend Roundup "P & Q"
The letter P & Q is for...
Pearl, Post Office, Pintail, and Pair  
Quail and Quantity  
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Pearl Lake - Sugar Hill, New Hampshire
Post Office - Cabot, Vermont
 Northern Pintail Ducks

A Pair of Quail taken in Arizona
Quantity - many butterflies, mating season 
Sugar Hill, New Hampshire
There were hundreds and hundreds of them.

I combined two posts this week, because I was unable to link my blog last week. I tried for several days, with no luck.  I hope everyone is staying safe, during these times. Dawn

4 comments:

  1. Stunning photos Dawn. For me nr 1 is Pearl Lake & then the butterflies. Nature's wonders! Wishing you a pleasant & safe weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Dawn, you sure minded you P and Qs. If Trump has his way Cabot, Vermont may not have its Post Office! I rarely see Pintail Ducks or Quail, much less a Pair. I sure am looking forward to see a Quantity of butterflies this summer. Thank Dawn, I'm glad that things worked out this week, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first pic is breathtaking! Love the pintail ducks! I could go on. Love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures Dawn, you were minding your P's and Q's very well. I wanted to say that even and still when I saw Tom's use.
    It must be very pretty at Sugar Hill, New Hampshire. I've been on the Freeway past it but I sure don't remember it. I'm glad you found those pretty butterflies too. I read that the world's insect population has decreased 27% in the last 30 years. I knew the bees were dropping out. I must plant some milkweed as the Monarchs lay eggs here passing through up to you from Mexico. I hope the wall won't scare them to go back south.
    ..

    ReplyDelete