The Weekend Roundup "O"
The letter O is for...
Ocean, Owl, Old photos and Open
At the ocean last week, enjoying the nice weather.
A snowy owl photo from a few years ago,
sitting on rocks at the ocean. Rye, New Hampshire
A few old photos.
My brother and I with our
Mom in Albuquerque, NM
We lived there for a few years.
And, this one with our Dad
My daughter on Easter Sunday when she was three or four.









...I have plenty of OCEAN photos, but no OWLS and frew OLD photos! The OCEAN looks cold. It's easy to see know the OWL got its name. Most kids are good at discovering the treasures hiding in drawers. Thanks Dawn for stopping by, take care and have a Joyous Easter.
ReplyDeleteNow I see where your sidebar picture of you and your dad came from - a true look of love on both! NH doesn't have a long coastline, the waves and owl showcase the beauty of the Atlantic in the Granite State. Ours are 31 and 29 - I remember when they were little (sigh)...Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteOh, your dad was handsome as young Elvis Presley! Old photos are so fun to watch, the snowy owl is beautiful, too. Have a sunny Easter!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing your old photos Dawn. Now that Ocean is rough but seeing that own here was amazing. I hope you have a wonderful Easter and that you,stay safe and healthy.
ReplyDeleteA very nice collection of pictures, Dawn. I like the oldies, I posted one very old today on my other blog. My pictures are from files or mostly backyard. We have been "Lock Down" at home fore four weeks now, we are the hot spot for Texas, but not nearly like NTC. Anyway, we had just planned to visit the hill country for some nice Texas Blue Bonnet flower viewing but couldn't leave the house.
ReplyDeleteGuys, Stay Safe!!!
..