The Weekend Roundup "I"
The letter I is for...
Ice, Instruments, and Inside
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Ice House restaurant in Rye, NH. I cannot wait for them to open in mid April! Our favorite place to eat all summer long!
Instruments - I'm the one in the middle with hair in my eyes! I played the alto clarinet in high school.
Inside a family owned barn in Kentucky, looking out.







...nice ice fishing scenes, back home the temps have been up and down that safe ice is a thing of the past. Nice bangs Dawn! I love the view from inside your barn. Thanks so nice for stopping by, have a great week and I hope to see you again.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your instrument "I" picture, Dawn. Your band group might practice for your next class reunion. Take this photo with you, project it, and play "Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end." You had a cute haircut, thank you for pointing yourself out for us.
ReplyDeleteLake Winnipesaukee looks nice with ice. I'd never seen it that way, always in the warmer months for camping or playing or picnicking. I still have the clipboard with that name I was given when I was a chaperone for our Manchester Methodist youth camp kids.
I am sorry I'm so late. Been with Mrs. Jim and her sister who had a bad stroke.
Have a nice week, see you next.
..
Ah, the alto clarinet - almost shaped like a sax...Winnipesaukee is a large lake, one of the giants as New England lakes go. Winter in NH looks pretty even if it is too cold!
ReplyDelete