Saturday, February 15, 2020

The Weekend Roundup "G"
The letter G is for...
 Groundhog, Glider and Green
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Groundhog by the ocean in New Castle, NH
Green Grass in summer, where I live! 
My cousin came to visit last September, he and my husband went for a Glider ride at Canon Mountain, in Franconia, NH.  I did not go, but I did go for a glider ride once before. It was fun!

2 comments:

  1. ...is your Groundhog a cousin of Punxsutawney Phil?
    ...the barn surrounded buy the Green is quite a sight.
    ...that Sugar Hill Fire Department truck is a beauty, is it a Studebaker?
    ...there are a few spots back home where they offer Glider rides, I think that I will keep both of my feet on the ground.
    Thanks Dawn for stopping by, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to go for a glider ride with a good airplane glider and pilot.
    It looks like your house and barn are connected. I worked with a fellow, first name Ralph, at the New Boston Satellite Tracking Station. Their little farm at New Boston, N.H, had an older home connected to the barn.
    I love that old, 1937 or '38, Ford Firetruck.
    And I hope your groundhog also saw his shadow. But ours lied because we just had a night that got down into the 30's.
    ..

    ReplyDelete