Saturday, December 28, 2019

The Weekend Roundup "Z"
The letter Z is for...
    Zoom, and Zany and a Bridge
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
 A recent ride over the Zakim Bridge in Boston
Zany lawn decor - we spotted these bowling balls in someone's front yard in Vermont!
My Canon 100-400 mm camera lens, allows me to Zoom in to get far away objects to look like this Snowy Owl, I took in Rye, NH

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish all of you a very Happy New Year.  I've been absent since the letter "U" but hoping to get back in the swing of things, with my blog, in the new year! 
Dawn

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dawn. I have been missing your lovely New Hampshire updates. I hope all was okay while you were gone and not due to problems.
    That Boston bridge is beautiful, for sure it was not there when I left in 1964. (With four kids and a wife in a 1960 Nash Rambler bound for Houston, Texas, where we have stayed to this date.)
    Poor owl, sitting in the snowy cold, makes one feel sorry for it. It probably though, is happy in a 'nice day' for it.
    !!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU and YOURS !!! (and stay warm).
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...that bridge is amazing! Occasionally I see a bowling ball collection, but never one this neat. WOW, 400 mm, I'm jealous. It's nice to have you stop by, Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete