...Autumn sure is Awesome in your next of the woods. ...nice Above shot, I never like my moon shots. ...American flag and Arizona state flag, two for the price of one. Thanks Dawn for linking up, I hope to see you back again.
Dawn, this is a very nice Moon picture. I think you have a very nice camera and that you probably had it on a tripod for this one. My little pocket Sony thinks the "Red Eye" has to be gone and so also goes my Moon. I really do like your reflection picture. I have a link on my end bit of the post for James at his reflection page for you to share. I very seldom get any comments returned from the others. Margaret here always returns. HAPPY NEW YEAR to You and Yours. ..
All photos (new and old) are mine, unless noted. Older family photos are from my old family albums.
We live in New Hampshire USA, just over an hour north of Boston. We're a short distance to the mountains and less than 30 min from the ocean. New England is a great place to be in the summer but we're not too fond of the cold winters anymore. I have two children and five grandchildren, they live in CO and AZ. This blog is "a place for pictures" to share with our family, friends and others that just stop by. I took the family picture of the "boys at the ocean" at York Beach, Maine, summer of 2013...about 25 minutes from my home. We ♥ New England sports...we're Red Sox, PATS, Celtics, and Bruins fans. We also love NASCAR, and like to geocache, travel and go camping.
...Autumn sure is Awesome in your next of the woods.
ReplyDelete...nice Above shot, I never like my moon shots.
...American flag and Arizona state flag, two for the price of one.
Thanks Dawn for linking up, I hope to see you back again.
Dawn, this is a very nice Moon picture. I think you have a very nice camera and that you probably had it on a tripod for this one. My little pocket Sony thinks the "Red Eye" has to be gone and so also goes my Moon.
ReplyDeleteI really do like your reflection picture. I have a link on my end bit of the post for James at his reflection page for you to share. I very seldom get any comments returned from the others. Margaret here always returns.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to You and Yours.
..