Friday, November 15, 2019

The Weekend Roundup "T"
The letter T is for...
    truck, tree, tractor and two
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
We drove behind this TRUCK a few days ago. 
I'm not ready for this weather!
I came across this Oriole birds nest
last week hanging in a TREE. 
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
My cousins TRACTOR in his barn on the farm
in Rhodelia, Kentucky
The Old North Church - Danville, Vermont
TWO red doors - I took this photo 
this year in September, just before
the leaves began to change colors.

6 comments:

  1. ...I've never seen a T ruck quite like this one, some here have small T anks that spray a solution down with the salt and sand.
    ...T hat nest was sure built to last.
    ...I like T he ventilated barn.
    ...What great church, I should put Danville on my T o see list.
    Thanks Dawn for stopping by, please come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was early for deicing, but I guess not. Love all trees. This one has nice leaves. Tractors such as this one are a common site here in OK. They use them to hall hay out of the field. That is one cool church!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Ts! My favourite is the hanging nest on a tree. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Dawn, those kind of trucks scare me even when they aren't spraying, I'm watching for their load to slide off. Once we had to dodge a huge pipe that slid off in front of us. The church is in a pretty setting, is it still used for church? I have memories of those pretty steepled ones all over New England.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little church with 2 doors Dawn. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you, I am never ready for New England Winter - and it's much colder up there than by Long Island Sound. Oh well :) That is an immense tractor in an even bigger barn. I like how well ventilated the barn is. A white old New England church - as plain and austere as we find in NE - but its plain style is a classic!

    ReplyDelete