...'D'awn your 'D's sure work for me. 64 years, how wonderful, my sweetie and I have been married 51 years. The Deer in the lupines is quite a picture. Thanks for stopping by. I hope that all is well with you.
Your Lupines are standing tall. I don't think we celebrated them back when we were there ('61 to '64). I have been married 60 years plus this February. And only with two wives, 13 and 47 with two years between. I always like Moon pictures, I with my camera would take them. I couldn't see the dark though. ..
All photos (new and old) are mine, unless noted. Older family photos are from my old family albums.
We live in New Hampshire USA, just over an hour north of Boston. We're a short distance to the mountains and less than 30 min from the ocean. New England is a great place to be in the summer but we're not too fond of the cold winters anymore. I have two children and five grandchildren, they live in CO and AZ. This blog is "a place for pictures" to share with our family, friends and others that just stop by. I took the family picture of the "boys at the ocean" at York Beach, Maine, summer of 2013...about 25 minutes from my home. We ♥ New England sports...we're Red Sox, PATS, Celtics, and Bruins fans. We also love NASCAR, and like to geocache, travel and go camping.
...'D'awn your 'D's sure work for me. 64 years, how wonderful, my sweetie and I have been married 51 years. The Deer in the lupines is quite a picture. Thanks for stopping by. I hope that all is well with you.
ReplyDeleteYour mon and dak look lovely and 64 years is a wonderful legacy! Love the deer in its element!
ReplyDeleteYour Lupines are standing tall. I don't think we celebrated them back when we were there ('61 to '64). I have been married 60 years plus this February. And only with two wives, 13 and 47 with two years between.
ReplyDeleteI always like Moon pictures, I with my camera would take them. I couldn't see the dark though.
..