...'F'abulous daylily. ...and the rose at the beach sure attracted that bee. ...I love the Eastern Kingbird's 'F'eathers. ...great shot while 'F'lying. ...'F'arm stands are popping up all over. Thanks Dawn for stopping by with these 'F's of yours!
All photos (new and old) are mine, unless noted. Older family photos are from my old family albums.
We live in New Hampshire USA, just over an hour north of Boston. We're a short distance to the mountains and less than 30 min from the ocean. New England is a great place to be in the summer but we're not too fond of the cold winters anymore. I have two children and five grandchildren, they live in CO and AZ. This blog is "a place for pictures" to share with our family, friends and others that just stop by. I took the family picture of the "boys at the ocean" at York Beach, Maine, summer of 2013...about 25 minutes from my home. We ♥ New England sports...we're Red Sox, PATS, Celtics, and Bruins fans. We also love NASCAR, and like to geocache, travel and go camping.
Dawn, your out the plane window is super!!! Flowers and feathers worked real good too. Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDelete..
...'F'abulous daylily.
ReplyDelete...and the rose at the beach sure attracted that bee.
...I love the Eastern Kingbird's 'F'eathers.
...great shot while 'F'lying.
...'F'arm stands are popping up all over.
Thanks Dawn for stopping by with these 'F's of yours!
Terrific shot looking out the plane window. Love your other choices for the week too! Happy Weekend!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers. Love Kingbirds. I want to visit that farm stand. I can almost taste one of their juicy red tomatoes. Happy Saturday!
ReplyDelete