Saturday, July 13, 2019

The Weekend Roundup "B"
The letter B is for...
Bird, Big, Beautiful and Bug Light 
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
This lighthouse is called the Bug Light 
it's in Portland, Maine
Birds
A tree swallow, I spotted last week.
Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge

Snowy Egrets have big necks!
And, big beaks!
Favorite
Beautiful farm in Vermont 
I spotted this a few weeks ago near Peacham.


6 comments:

  1. ...the 'B'ug light is a 'B'eauty!
    ...neat that you got to enjoy the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge.
    ...love the egrets.
    ...your 'B'eautiful farm in Vermont is a lovely slice of heaven.
    Thanks Dawn for stopping 'B'y, it's always nice to have you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tom! I always enjoy being here, too! Montezuma is one of our favorites, we visit there a few times a year and I know that's in your neck of the woods. We have Parker River NWR only about 40 min from home, in Newburyport, MA. I go there 3 or 4 times a month. I love wildlife :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat lighthouse, and yes it might collect a few bugs (I've never seen a real buglight.) New Hampsire and Vermount are sooo pretty scenery wise. Your find is a beaut, I can just see the cows having a morning meal on the grass. Nice egret pictures too.
    Have a nice week.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice lighthouse! Love the birds. I would enjoy living on that farm. It is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dawn, wonderful photos and choices for the letter B prompts! I've not been able to participate in the weekend round up lately. Thanks for your visit to my blog and your comment. Happy retirement to your hubby. Hope things go better for you in these next weeks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ellen! I'll try to continue to visit your blog, I'm hopeful I will be able to blog more in the coming weeks, too! Dawn

      Delete