Yellow is the "Y" word of choice I believe. The Mother Goose and her babies is precious, probably her inspiration for writing her "Old Mother Hubbarb" rhyme. The Daisy is Mrs. Jim's favorite flower, yours is pretty. ..
...Dawn, I see lots of young geese around, but young turkeys! Daisey time is a wonderful time. What a way to start your day! Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you are enjoying your weekend.
All photos (new and old) are mine, unless noted. Older family photos are from my old family albums.
We live in New Hampshire USA, just over an hour north of Boston. We're a short distance to the mountains and less than 30 min from the ocean. New England is a great place to be in the summer but we're not too fond of the cold winters anymore. I have two children and five grandchildren, they live in CO and AZ. This blog is "a place for pictures" to share with our family, friends and others that just stop by. I took the family picture of the "boys at the ocean" at York Beach, Maine, summer of 2013...about 25 minutes from my home. We ♥ New England sports...we're Red Sox, PATS, Celtics, and Bruins fans. We also love NASCAR, and like to geocache, travel and go camping.
Yellow is the "Y" word of choice I believe. The Mother Goose and her babies is precious, probably her inspiration for writing her "Old Mother Hubbarb" rhyme. The Daisy is Mrs. Jim's favorite flower, yours is pretty.
ReplyDelete..
I love all the "young" ones but that last shot is stunning Dawn. I hope you have a good week ahead.
ReplyDelete...Dawn, I see lots of young geese around, but young turkeys! Daisey time is a wonderful time. What a way to start your day! Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you are enjoying your weekend.
ReplyDelete