Friday, May 31, 2019

The Weekend Roundup "V"
The letter V is for...
Violet, Veteran, and Vertical 
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Violet / purple Iris, Sugar Hill, NH
 Violet Lupines, also in Sugar Hill, NH
Vertical
Whaleback Lighthouse - Sunrise, taken at the 
Great Island Common in New Castle, NH
New Hampshire State Veterans Cemetery 
Boscawen, New Hampshire 
Memorial Day 2019



4 comments:

  1. ...love the bee too!
    ...Lupines are a favorite of mine.
    ...you lighthouse is great.
    ...wonderful Veterans Cemetery.
    Thanks Dawn for sharing, Ihope that you enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The violet flowers are so lovely! That lighthouse set against the sunrise is beautiful and bold at the same time...those who died in service allowed to keep our freedoms - Never Forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pictures, Dawn
    All three of your "V's" fit me. My first flower love were the violets that grew wild in Nebraska. I am a Veteran, the Army mostly in peace time, 1956 to 1961. And since 1961 I have been a Ham Radio person, license K1TLT, so most of my antennas have been "Verticals" meaning standing upright. Have a nice weekend!!
    ..

    ReplyDelete