Friday, March 29, 2019

The Weekend Roundup "M"
The letter M is for...
Mom, Moon, and Many
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Mom and I at the Grand Canyon 1980's
and, a favorite
Last months full Moon
Many graves in this cemetery
Camp Nelson National Cemetery
Nicholasville, KY
Many rocks on the walls 
of this Kentucky estate and cemetery.
Isaac Shelby Cemetery State Historic Site
Stanford, Kentucky
Isaac Shelby was Kentucky's first governor, 
this is the site of his estate and burial ground.
Above, the entrance to the estate, this place is beautiful. 
These rocks/flat stones line all the stone walls.

4 comments:

  1. ...you and your 'M'om sure look alike!
    ...I never am happy with 'M'y 'M'oon pictures.
    ...'M'any graves at Camp Nelson National Cemetery sad, stark and beautiful.
    ...what lovely stone work.
    Thanks Dawn for stopping by, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great moon shot, like Tom, I never like mine either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom is always the best M. I'm not good at moon shots. This is 100% better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MARVELLOUS MOON image Dawn and I love all the stone work on the walls. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete