The Weekend Roundup "L"
The letter L is for...
Lake, Lighthouse, Long and Lily
Lake Winnipesaukee in Wolfeboro, NH this winter.
A week ago, it was still frozen!
Whaleback Lighthouse - winter sunrise
It's about halfway between New Castle, NH
and Kittery Point, Maine in the
Piscataqua River.
A long walk to the ocean.
Parker River National Wildlife Refuge, MA
A Favorite photo of granddaughter, Lily.
Today, she's 12.
Today, she's 12.







Cute girl in the picture, you'll see my granddaughter also, she'll be ten in July. I like your frozen lake pictures, I knew cars could drive there but never had seen any except in pictures. Nice setting for the Lighthouse, my sister likes them, we both have followed the coast along Maine finding them. We have one, it's private, in Galveston and a few other along the Texas Gulf Coastline.
ReplyDelete..
The lighthouse is my favorite. I enjoy seeing them. Lily is adorable!
ReplyDeleteLake Winnipesaukee looks quite cold but lovely - even lovelier in the summer!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous image of LILY Dawn. Love the LAKE I hope you have a good week ahead
ReplyDelete...'L'ake Winnipesaukee looks 'L'ovely, but at this point I'm ready for spring. Fabulous 'L'ight House, Saturday I went to photo a 'L'ight at the end of a pier and the wind was so strong that I nearly blow out of my shoes. Wonderful dunes. Cutie! Thanks Dawn for sharing, enjoy your week.
ReplyDelete