The Weekend Roundup "K"
The letter K is for...
Kiss, Kind, Kayak and Keenland
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
~my favorite~
Kitty giving its Momma a kiss!
Two deer, the same kind.
A couple kayaking.
Keenland, a beautiful horse farm and race track,
in Lexington, Kentucky. We've visited
the farm several times.
in Lexington, Kentucky. We've visited
the farm several times.







...great 'K's! 'K'ute 'K'itty, same 'K'ind deer with their tails down. 'K'ayaking and needing a helmet isn't for me. 'K'eenland sure looks 'K'een! Thanks Dawn for stopping by, I hope that you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Tom. I'm feeling much better!
DeleteHi Dawn ~~ I too am glad that you are feeling better. My favorite is also Momma getting a kiss, the cats are cute. You might be thinking of buying a race horse? The place they are kayaking looks pretty rough, glad it's not me.
ReplyDelete..
Kitty kissing Mama is such a sweet shot!
ReplyDeleteThe Kissing Kitties are adorable - a loving pose indeed! I like the classic entry to a horse racing track - I have only been to two tracks in the past, Santa Anita Park in CA and Waterford Downs in WV. I love the look thoroughbreads!of those magnificent
ReplyDelete