The Weekend Roundup "I"
The letter I is for...
Ice, Iron and Inside
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Ice formations along RT 91 in
St. Johnsbury, Vermont this winter
My old LP from high school years! Still in good shape!
INSIDE a covered bridge this winter
in Danville, Vermont
I've been a little behind in getting these blogs out, I'm trying to play catch up! Hubby and I have not been feeling well the past thee weeks or so. Hopefully we'll be back to normal soon. Looking forward to the time change tonight and Spring in a little over a week!
It's been a long winter!
St. Johnsbury, Vermont this winter
Lakes Region ICE Racing Club
Moultenborough, New Hampshire
Not far from home, it's so much fun to watch!
Iron Butterfly In-A-Gadda-Da-VidaMy old LP from high school years! Still in good shape!
INSIDE a covered bridge this winter
in Danville, Vermont
I've been a little behind in getting these blogs out, I'm trying to play catch up! Hubby and I have not been feeling well the past thee weeks or so. Hopefully we'll be back to normal soon. Looking forward to the time change tonight and Spring in a little over a week!
It's been a long winter!








I love the icy waterfalls along the interstate - as if the faucet was turned off in December. Like you, even if living in New England, I am not a fan of the cold in temps - but Winter is undeniably a beautiful season! Iron Butterfly - I remember them from Middle School. I'm aging nicely with that memory :)
ReplyDelete...'I'ce is a common part of in the northeast.
ReplyDelete...we have dirt track racing here, but not 'I'ce racing.
...'I' was never 'I'n to 'I'ron Butterfly.
...'I' am planning a road trip to see the 'I'nside and outside of some covered bridges.
Thanks Dawn, I hope to see you back again.
I I Dawn. Back to school you go. You are AHEAD of yourself not behind. This did make me laugh. So will I be JUMPING FOR JOY if you have J next week. I think so. Now All that ICE makes me cold although it is very pretty I Never hear of Iron Butterfly but a good addition for the meme.. I hope you have a great week ahead.
ReplyDeleteNow I am laughing again, it is ME who should be back at school. I still will be JUMPING FOR JOY when your J comes. Or why don't you skip J and delve into K like the rest of us. I am sure no one minds a bit and then we would be all singing from the same hymn sheet.
ReplyDeleteI probably will skip J, unless I get it done before tomorrow. I've been really sick for nearly 3 weeks, and ended up in the ER with a bacterial infection in my colon! Very painful, with high fevers! My husband, has also been under the weather. As a rule, neither of us are ever very sick. Have a good week, Margaret :)
DeleteEvery now and then I think of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida...LOL Sorry you and hubby hasn't been feeling well. We have had our down days too...had a cold that last a week...we did not move from the house! Then my hip started bothering me...but after a few trip to chiropractor about as good as ever.
ReplyDeleteHi Dawn -- I am sorry about your getting really sick. I hope you get MUCH BETTER fast. I think I would like to watch some ice racing. I've not had to do it but some do a two-in'one post, like some each of J's and K's if you have some interesting older ones to share
ReplyDelete..