Monday, April 8, 2019

The Weekend Roundup "N"
The letter N is for...
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Winter at Nubble Lighthouse in Cape Neddick, Maine
Pretty sure this photo has shown up 
more than once on my blog! 
New York World's Fair 1964-65 
Here I am with my Mom and Dad, a favorite photo!
My brother must've taken the picture.
Sugar Hill, New Hampshire
My photo came in first place in its category, 
and was published in the 
Annual Lupine Festival program. We visit many 
times a year and love seeing the Lupines in June.
My husband is pictured in the photo! 
NASCAR
A photo I took at Bristol Motor Speedway 
a few years ago, when the stands were full of fans! 
Yesterday, they looked quite empty.

3 comments:

  1. ...the 'N'ubble Lighthouse is fabulous. I use the same pictures over and over again.
    ...I was at 'N'ew York World's Fair in 1964.
    ...love lupines.
    ...I could 'N'ever understand 'N'ascar's appeal.
    Thanks Dawn for stopping by, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, I like your picture choices today. Your light house, Nubble looks nice, on a baren knob similar to the one at Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia. I think that many folk go to car races for the pileups. We were in Tennessee last week and got home (Houston area) at 2:30 AM Monday morning, I didn't do much blogging yesterday. So sorry I'm running late.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nubble lighthouse is beautiful - although it looks windswept and barren, the snow adds a stunning artistry to the scene! Although we live in southern CT, we didn't get to the fair in 1964 0r 1965 - yours was a lovely looking family!

    ReplyDelete