Saturday, February 9, 2019

The Weekend Roundup "F"
The letter F is for...
(click on photo for bigger and best view)


I love my country ♥
"the land of the FREE 
and the home of the brave"

A house Finch from last winter, at my home
"Fence" at our cousins farm in Rhodelia, KY 
We love to visit here!
First cousins on the farm 
There's over 50 first cousins in this family!
We love get togethers!
And, farm equipment in one of the Kentucky barns
Fog in a field
Sugar Hill, NH

4 comments:

  1. ...a nice house 'F'inch, 'F'abulous 'F'arm scene, I have zero cousins, love you see through barn, your 'F'oggy 'F'ield is GREAT! Thanks Dawn for stopping by, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the farm pictures, Dawm The finch is pretty. Red breast, finch and yellow breast chickadee? The cow in the foggy field is a nice picture too. Fourteen kids makes a large family. My dad had three brothers, nine of us first cousins. I've not met all on Mom' side, they live in Oregon.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Fog with the cow. Great shot! As a matter of fact, all your Fs are great! There are over 50 1st cousins in my family, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love "big" families, Betty? We sure do! Family get togethers are always so much fun :)

      Delete