The Weekend Roundup "Y"
Y is for
Y is for
Yellow, Yearbook, Yard and Youth
Another photo of the "Yellow" Rumped Warbler
A "Yellow" Daylily from my garden
our high school "Yearbook"
Fall décor/humor in a "Yard" LOL!
Spotted this last year in Kennebunkport, Maine
"Youth" baseball
My grandson and I many years ago.
He's now in his first year of college
and still playing baseball :)
Fall décor/humor in a "Yard" LOL!
Spotted this last year in Kennebunkport, Maine
"Youth" baseball
My grandson and I many years ago.
He's now in his first year of college
and still playing baseball :)








Dawn, I like our pictures this week. You have a very nice picture of the pretty Yellow Warbler. I've only been to Kennebunkport once, it is a cozy little town. There was "No Stopping" past the Bush residence but we went as slow as we could. That is a sweet picture of you and Hubby while still in school. I'm glad that your grandson still plays baseball. My twins were that way about golf, from Junior High through college.
ReplyDelete..
...a nice walk down memory lane! Lots of good 'Y's Dawn. Thanks for stopping by, Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteYour yellow-rumped warbler is much nicer than mine. Love the yard humor. :)
ReplyDelete