The Weekend Roundup "W"
W is for
W is for
Water, Woodchuck, Winter, Weather
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
We call him our "local" Woodchuck,
we see him a lot in a park near the ocean.
WEATHER
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Frozen WATER
We've already had a lot of winter weather this year and it's not officially winter for another few weeks! These icicles were on my lilac tree from a storm we had in mid November, and we still have snow on the ground!We call him our "local" Woodchuck,
we see him a lot in a park near the ocean.
WEATHER
Winter in Portsmouth, NH
Not this year!
FAVORITE
I spotted this Yellow Rumped Warbler
recently in Newburyport, MA.
I just love how it blended in with the fall colors.
Sorry to miss a few posts! In the past few weeks, I've been sick and also managed to break a tooth. I'm feeling
much better now and the tooth gets fixed this week!
Sorry to miss a few posts! In the past few weeks, I've been sick and also managed to break a tooth. I'm feeling
much better now and the tooth gets fixed this week!









Nice selection of Ws. Love the frozen water pic and that warbler is an attention grabber. I saw one a couple of weeks ago, but mine doesn't have this gorgeous setting.
ReplyDelete...'W'onderful 'W's. By far n=my favorites are your images of Portsmouth, NH, I need to put this on my list! Thanks Dawn for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteGreat chiices for 'W'. The first picture is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Poland.