The Weekend Roundup "T"
T is for
T is for
Tractor, Turkey, Train, Trees and Tall
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
This 1950's International "TRACTOR" belongs to
my husbands cousin. He lives in Rhodelia, Kentucky
and the tractor still runs.
"TURKEYS" at the Sandwich Fair in New Hampshire
A wild "TURKEY" that roams around at
Parker River National Wildlife Refuge on
Plum Island in Newburyport, Massachusetts
The Mount Washington Cog Railway
Pictures of pretty fall TREES that I took this year
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
This 1950's International "TRACTOR" belongs to
my husbands cousin. He lives in Rhodelia, Kentucky
and the tractor still runs.
"TURKEYS" at the Sandwich Fair in New Hampshire
A wild "TURKEY" that roams around at
Parker River National Wildlife Refuge on
Plum Island in Newburyport, Massachusetts
The Mount Washington Cog Railway
The first train up the mountain is always
the steam engine, and all the others
that go up during the day are biodiesel.









...'T'hat 'T'ractor will run forever! What a 'T'remendous 'T'urkey with his 'T'ail spread out! About 60 years ago I rode the steam powered 'T'rain up Mount Washington, perhaps it's 'T'ime for a return 'T'rip. Pretty colors. A 'T'all saguaro cactus is something 'T'hat I've never seen. 'T'hanks Dawn for stopping by. Have a great 'T'hanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteA great truckload of T's. Very nice photos!
ReplyDeleteThat is a fabulous shot of the wild turkey and I love all the trains Dawn. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the cog rail trains with us, Dawn. We haven't ridden these but we drove up in the 60's a couple of times. Your hills and trees are sooo pretty in the fall, I miss that down here. Lastly, I like your 50's International. I sold my 1950 Ford when we moved from north of Houston to the west of town. Cars were about all that we downsized though.
ReplyDelete..