Friday, January 4, 2019

The Weekend Roundup "A"
The letter A is for...
 
Arizona, Animals, 
April, Army and Apple
Arizona Dessert and a cactus close up
A Buffalo/Bison is a large Animal, taken in Colorado
Favorite
My daughter April with her son Hayden 
in his Army-green shirt, an old photo, 
Hayden is 13 now! 
My Uncle Norman (1919-1985) my Mom's oldest brother
PFC US Army WWII
Received a Bronze Star Medal and the Purple Heart
Apples taken at my local grocery store, 
I may have used this photo before.

Happy New Year, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. ...Dawn, 'A' sure an easy letter for you! 'A'fter living most of my life in the northeast, 'A'rizona sure looks barren to me. Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you back 'A'gain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those apples look good enough to eat! Dawn, I hope you have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great A's. My husband has an uncle Norman who served in WWII, also. Impressive medals. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your uncle's picture, Dawn. Belated congratulations for having the Purple heart award. If he is still living he is 99. Wow!!
    ..
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy seeing the old pictures of service men. I had an uncle that served during WWII, but he didn't make it home. Wish I could have known him. Beautiful desert shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rugged Arizona desert - spiny cacti and rock outcroppings are amazing sights! Your Uncle Norman looks just right in his uniform in an era when service and sacrifice ruled!

    ReplyDelete