The Weekend Roundup "L"
"L" is for
"L" is for
Lupine, Loon, Lighthouse and Leaves
Beautiful lupines in Sugar Hill, NH this year
Chocorua Lake - we used to Kayak here a lot.
If you're very quiet the loons
will come very close to you.
will come very close to you.
Goat Island Lighthouse, Cape Porpoise, Maine
You can read more about it here.
http://www.kporttrust.org/kctgoat-island-lighthouse
You can read more about it here.
Leaves are gorgeous during the fall, in New England.
These two photos are taken up in the
White Mountains of New Hampshire.
White Mountains of New Hampshire.
Below, is an incredible photo I took a few years ago and I've never seen it quite like this again. We camp weekends about 3 miles from here. I was just in the right place at the right time, the reflection was amazing!
Beaver Pond in Woodstock, NH
A Favorite place we visit often.
A Lonely and lazy bear, waits for the show to begin
Beaver Pond in Woodstock, NH
A Favorite place we visit often.
A Lonely and lazy bear, waits for the show to begin
at Clark's Trading Post in Lincoln New Hampshire











Hi Dawn ~~ Nice "L's" today. My favorite today will be the lonely bear, I wouldn't be very comfortable draped over the wooden arm of the chair. I hadn't heard of Sugar Hill before but I did find out it is a new town popping up while I was there, a split from Lisbon. Seems it is close to Franconia Notch and Mt. Kearsarge. We camped near that mountain several times at the lake across the road. Lake Winnipesaukee also, once as one of the chaperons for a group of Methodist kids camping.
ReplyDeleteThings get real pretty this time of year. We came up one year since for the foliage. New Hampshire is a nice place for Kayaks, I am glad you have one. I had a Vespa motor scooter for fun when I was there. Think I told you I worked at the AF Tracking Station west of Manchester near New Boston.
..
...'L'ots of 'L'ovely L's. 'L'upines are a favorite. In the Adirondacks I hear 'L'oons, but they are too far away to get a picture. Great 'L'ighthouse. I'm awaiting the changing of the color of the 'L'eaves. Quite the 'L'azy bear. Thanks Dawn for stopping by, I hope that you have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeletei love al your takes on the letter L Dawn We are 'snap' with the LUPINS. the loon with the chick is fabulous and the reflecion with the beautiul coloured leaves is amazing. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteI love Lupines and the loons are impressive, but my favorite is the Lighthouse. I enjoy seeing them. Probably because I grew up landlocked. Happy Sunday!
ReplyDelete