The Weekend Roundup "K" the letter K is for...
King, Kiss, Keys, Kentucky and Kids
A "king" size bag of candy!
Spotted this sign several years ago in Colorado with
my daughter and her husband, and took a picture of them "kissing"
I would probably lose or misplace my "keys" if I didn't hang them up as soon as I come in the house!
my daughter and her husband, and took a picture of them "kissing"
I would probably lose or misplace my "keys" if I didn't hang them up as soon as I come in the house!
Visiting Churchill Downs a few years ago on our trip to "Kentucky"
My "kids" one year on Halloween,
I made their costumes.
I made their costumes.









Really nice "K's", Dawn. I'm like you, I also hang my up as soon as we come into the house! Mrs. Jim has lost her keys so we only have mine now. I also have lost a set of keys to my Mustang but they are under the seat someplace where I cannot get to them.
ReplyDeleteSave some M&M's for me, they are favorites here also. I'm glad you got a King Size bag. This was the day for Kids pictures, I took a nice shot this morning of four little kids walking with three mothers (all back side, no faces) on their way to school. One was our granddaughter.
I really liked Key West, Mrs. Jim said she didn't need to go back but I would "if". I think you would like it also but it is 'different', remember so did Jimmie Buffet like it. Just saying.
..
...my idea of 'K'ing size.
ReplyDelete...'K'iss n Ride, now that new for me.
...'K'entucky is a great 'K'
...'K'ids and Halloween go together.
Thanks Dawn for stopping by, enjoy your week.