Saturday, May 5, 2018

The Weekend Roundup "R"
R is for Red Sox
(click on the photo for bigger and better viewing)
My husband and our grandson, AJ at his first Red Sox game. AJ will graduate from high school in two weeks. He was probably 4 in this photo.
RAILWAY
The "Cog Railway" located in Bretton Woods, NH
will take you to the top of Mt. Washington
in New Hampshire
RAINBOW
At my home
ROCKS
Red Rocks Amphitheatre, so beautiful here!
Denver Colorado
FAVORITE
I took this a few years ago, it's my all time favorite "REFLECTION" photo.
Taken in Ashland, New Hampshire
RED
A beautiful male cardinal 
sitting in a tree in my front yard,
we feed birds year round.

7 comments:

  1. I see the train and there is RED in the Rainbow is RED and there is even RED in your header Dawn However my favoutie is the stunning reflection. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...baseball has never interested me regardless of the color of the soxs! Maybe 60 years ago I rode the "Cog Railway", what a ride. Rainbows are the best. I visited the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in 1960. What a favorite! Nice abd red. Thanks Dawn for sharing, enjoy your week and please stop back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Dawn, for sharing. In the three years we lived in NH I only attended one Red Sox game. We did drive our Ramblèr wagon up Mt Washington.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first pic of you and your grandson making memories. I got to see a Red Sox game there a few years ago. It is a fond memory of mine. Love the railway pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do believe I went on the cog railway when I was a small child. We used to go camping sometimes in NH when we lived in Quebec and Ontario. I'll have to ask my Dad. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete