Friday, April 6, 2018

The Weekend Roundup "N"
"N" is for Nature
(click on the photo for bigger and better viewing)
NATURE in Arizona
beautiful flowers on cactus
Horseback riding in the Superstition Mountains last week
My favorite "NATURE" shot this week is this male Quail, we spotted him in the desert last week during our vacation in Gold Canyon, Arizona
My "night" photo is this Arizona sunset, last week at Peralta Trails in the Superstition Mountains

I was in Arizona and not able to post for the Weekend Roundup "L" and "M" I love this "link up feature" that Tom does each week, and wish I could have participated in it. I should learn to write my posts ahead of time and save them, it would make it so much easier, for sure.  After returning home, my husband and I both got sick...feeling much better now.  Have a good week, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. ...Hi Dawn, I hope that both of you are feeling better. 'N'ature is a good thyme for 'N' week. The dry desert nature of the southwest has its own special beauty. The sunset is a show stopper. Thanks so much for stopping by, please come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunset is fantastic! The flowering cactus is a beauty. A trail ride sounds like fun. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a nice vacation. My first place is the Arizona Sunset, sooo pretty with the red sky and the tall cactus. Next will be the Quail, he's standing tall. Makes me want to go.
    ..

    ReplyDelete