First off, I've always liked New Hampshire's road signs, I hear that the old guy needs a face lift! That dark brown barn is great. The Sugar Hill Sampler barn is wonderful. I went to their website, looks like an interesting place. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again.
Thank you, Tom! The sign is at the intersection where the Sugar Hill Sampler is. The view from here is incredible! Most all the signs in the town are like this one! The "old man" fell in May 2003, I don't know if there's plans to rebuild.
All photos (new and old) are mine, unless noted. Older family photos are from my old family albums.
We live in New Hampshire USA, just over an hour north of Boston. We're a short distance to the mountains and less than 30 min from the ocean. New England is a great place to be in the summer but we're not too fond of the cold winters anymore. I have two children and five grandchildren, they live in CO and AZ. This blog is "a place for pictures" to share with our family, friends and others that just stop by. I took the family picture of the "boys at the ocean" at York Beach, Maine, summer of 2013...about 25 minutes from my home. We ♥ New England sports...we're Red Sox, PATS, Celtics, and Bruins fans. We also love NASCAR, and like to geocache, travel and go camping.
First off, I've always liked New Hampshire's road signs, I hear that the old guy needs a face lift! That dark brown barn is great. The Sugar Hill Sampler barn is wonderful. I went to their website, looks like an interesting place. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Tom! The sign is at the intersection where the Sugar Hill Sampler is. The view from here is incredible! Most all the signs in the town are like this one! The "old man" fell in May 2003, I don't know if there's plans to rebuild.
ReplyDelete