Dawn, I love the RED cardinal...what a gorgeous bird and I wouldn't like to travel on that road....it's worse than our access road....and that's saying something.
Hi Cath, I could not seem to post on your blog, I hope you will see this message. I love roses and the photos of yours are gorgeous! Have a lovely week, Dawn
All photos (new and old) are mine, unless noted. Older family photos are from my old family albums.
We live in New Hampshire USA, just over an hour north of Boston. We're a short distance to the mountains and less than 30 min from the ocean. New England is a great place to be in the summer but we're not too fond of the cold winters anymore. I have two children and five grandchildren, they live in CO and AZ. This blog is "a place for pictures" to share with our family, friends and others that just stop by. I took the family picture of the "boys at the ocean" at York Beach, Maine, summer of 2013...about 25 minutes from my home. We ♥ New England sports...we're Red Sox, PATS, Celtics, and Bruins fans. We also love NASCAR, and like to geocache, travel and go camping.
...The RED male cardinal, the RED ROCKS Amphitheater and the ROUGH RIDE on the bumpy ROAD ROUNDS out you post beautifully!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cardinal. That road looks like some we drove down in Oklahoma. Nice post.
ReplyDeleteDawn I love the red bird and those are huge pot holes!! Need fixing I think!!! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.
ReplyDeleteDawn, I love the RED cardinal...what a gorgeous bird and I wouldn't like to travel on that road....it's worse than our access road....and that's saying something.
ReplyDeleteHi Cath, I could not seem to post on your blog, I hope you will see this message. I love roses and the photos of yours are gorgeous! Have a lovely week, Dawn
Delete