Friday, April 24, 2026

 

The Weekend Roundup "Q"
   Favorite, Quack, Quite and Quiet
(click photo for bigger and best view)
Quack
A pintail duck I took a picture of, many years ago.
Plum Island, Massachusetts
Quiet time and Quite peaceful
My late husband, enjoying coffee at sunrise. It's a favorite photo of him.
Favorite
Two favorites this week! I wanted to post this last week for letter "P" being that it was a Purple, Plymouth, at Pima car show...especially for Tom to see since I seem to remember talking to him about this car. My son owned it for a long time. I don't think I've ever posted it, and I know I have a better photo somewhere. Most of this week I was away in Cleveland for my semi-annual visit at Cleveland Clinic and couldn't find time to post. 

3 comments:

  1. ...Dawn, I hope that Cleveland Clinic check up went well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn That second shot is STUNNING. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete