The Weekend Roundup "V"
Vessels, Volleyball and Various
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Vessels Farm - Favorite
The farm is over 100 years family owned. My husband's father grew up on this farm in Rhodelia, Kentucky. This picture was taken one week ago when I attended a graduation party here for Lainy, a 5th generation Vessels. Lainy's grandfather (3rd generation) is the one that lives here and keeps the place looking so good. There are still 3 original barns that are in use. It's a gorgeous farm and family reunions are still held twice a year on the farm. (taken with my phone)
Volleyball
I was in Cleveland this past week. I took a ride to the lake on my way home and took these pictures along the downtown waterfront.
Various
Various colors of paint! I'm looking to paint a few rooms in my new home. (taken with my phone)





Jim here -- Did the lady volleyball player fall down after returning the serve? It is nice to keep a family farm. When my dad died there were only my sister and I and we both live miles and miles away. Until then she had it leased for him with a cousin of mine. No family members could afford nor wanted to buy it so out of the family it went, to a major Nebraska land owner.
ReplyDelete..
Yes, she fell down! I got a picture of that, too. But I liked this one better. Was the farm you grew up on in Nebraska?
Delete