Saturday, May 18, 2024

 


The Weekend Roundup "T"
 Tree, Tennessee and Trio
(click on photo for bigger and best view) 
TREE
Mourning Doves in my yard last week.
A TALL Monument
Last weekend, I visited the battlefields in Perryville, Kentucky 
TRIO and my FAVORITE
My daughter, myself, and my son! Taken last month in Nashville. My kids flew in from AZ and CO and I drove down. Just the three of us for the weekend! Celebrated my birthday and my son's. We had a blast! We didn't get a good pic of us together, so I created one! Taken with phone.
TENNESSEE
We went to induction ceremonies for Scotty McCreery becoming the newest member of The Grand Old Opry. Also, pictured with Randy Travis and Josh Turner getting his award. Fun times with my kids on Broadway!
Cell phone pictures are not the best images. No luck uploading a video.

3 comments:

  1. ...our grandson is stated at Fort Campbell and he goes to Nashville often. THE TRIO is TERRIFIC and I can see why it's a favorite. THANKS Dawn for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking trio. Nashville is a fun place of sorts to visit, Grand Opera may be the most enjoyable. My BIL, now a widower, lives in Jackson, Tennessee. When we visit we most times fly into Nashville and he picks us up.

    ReplyDelete