I spotted this pink car last week in Bardstown, Kentucky. It reminded me of one that my Mom had when I was very young. Hers was probably same year, but a Plymouth, also pink and white.
PINK Redbud
Appalachia Red - these trees are gorgeous and plentiful in Kentucky. This was seen at Bernheim Forest and Nature Center in Clermont, KY
I just spotted this car last week, it's very pretty! I've been behind (P Q R) so I'm trying to catch up. I took a trip to Nashville last month and met both of my kids there for the weekend, they flew in from AZ and CO. The three of has a great time! I also bought a house, so that's been keeping me quite busy. My closing was just a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully I can keep on track now! I still need to post Q though.
I like your pink car, a 1955 Ford. I have one also, a 1:18 scale model, it is the car beside my model gas pump. https://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/2016/08/fridays-hunt-v209-i-is-for.html ..
Aww, thank you, Jim! I try so hard to keep this up. I've had a lot of issues lately with my eyes and I just bought a house, so I've been very busy with that, too. I haven't moved into it yet but spend a lot of time at it. It's about 25 miles from where I live now in KY.
All photos (new and old) are mine, unless noted. Older family photos are from my old family albums.
We live in New Hampshire USA, just over an hour north of Boston. We're a short distance to the mountains and less than 30 min from the ocean. New England is a great place to be in the summer but we're not too fond of the cold winters anymore. I have two children and five grandchildren, they live in CO and AZ. This blog is "a place for pictures" to share with our family, friends and others that just stop by. I took the family picture of the "boys at the ocean" at York Beach, Maine, summer of 2013...about 25 minutes from my home. We ♥ New England sports...we're Red Sox, PATS, Celtics, and Bruins fans. We also love NASCAR, and like to geocache, travel and go camping.
...I don't remember this post.
ReplyDelete...that PINK 1956 Mercury PRETTY nice!
...Appalachia Red is a wonderful Cercis variety.
I just spotted this car last week, it's very pretty! I've been behind (P Q R) so I'm trying to catch up. I took a trip to Nashville last month and met both of my kids there for the weekend, they flew in from AZ and CO. The three of has a great time! I also bought a house, so that's been keeping me quite busy. My closing was just a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully I can keep on track now! I still need to post Q though.
DeleteVery cook car!
ReplyDeleteI like your pink car, a 1955 Ford. I have one also, a 1:18 scale model, it is the car beside my model gas pump. https://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/2016/08/fridays-hunt-v209-i-is-for.html
ReplyDelete..
Glad to see you back. Been missing you.
Delete..
Aww, thank you, Jim! I try so hard to keep this up. I've had a lot of issues lately with my eyes and I just bought a house, so I've been very busy with that, too. I haven't moved into it yet but spend a lot of time at it. It's about 25 miles from where I live now in KY.
Delete