The Weekend Roundup "O"
Oxygen, Old and Over
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
An old family photo of my brother and I. It was posted on social media this past week for National Siblings Day. We were living in Albuquerque.
This is a favorite because I love family pictures.
I posted this a few months ago during winter. In this picture (2 days ago) there's leaves on the trees, with some afternoon shadows.
Oxygen was built here at
Bernheim Arboretum Forest
Clermont, KY
OVERAn ice storm where I lived in New Hampshire, caused branches to become so heavy they'd bend over. Many of them broke right off.
Over
Over
An Air Force plane flying over Pease Airport or known today as Portsmouth International Airport at Pease. Locals remember when it was Pease Airforce Base which closed sometime before 2000. I loved watching these take off and land. Today Pease is home to the Air National Guard, where you can still see them flying!
(zoom in to see U.S. Air Force on the plane)




No comments:
Post a Comment