Friday, February 16, 2024



The Weekend Roundup "G"
Geese, Graves, Giant, and Ground
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
Canadian GEESE, GOSLINGS and a GOOSE
GRAVES in a Veteran's Cemetery
Newburyport, Massachusetts
GIANT troll "Little Nis" a few weeks ago in Kentucky at Bernheim Arboretum Forest
FAVORITE
Oxygen, on the GROUND
Oxygen is one of the newer art pieces that was built right here, in the middle of this huge 16,137 acre forest.
Bernheim Arboretum Forest
Clermont, KY 
You can read more about it on the link below.
https://bernheim.org/oxygen-the-stunning-new-installation-by-airs-akunzo


4 comments:

  1. ...every spring amazes me how fast a GOSLINGS returns into a GEESE!
    ...GRAVES are a G word that I didn't think about.
    ...I love Thomas Dambo's GIANT sculptures and I've heard that the Bernheim Arboretum had a collection of them.
    ...Oxygen sound like an interesting art installation too.
    Thanks Dawn for shariin, take care and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The goslings are gorgeous Dawn I hope you have a lovely week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Nis has collected some snow. I haven't heard from my widower BIL talk of snow coming there, in Jackson, Tennessee so far. It's been a long since I've seen a goose.
    Sorry that I'm so late no good excuse.
    Jim TX
    ..

    ReplyDelete