The frosted flowers and lawn are very pretty. But won't the frost kill a lot of the vegetation? We have camped at Lake Winnipesaukee several times, it is sooo very pretty. My favorite will be of your Elizabethtown lake with the frosty grass around it. ..
All photos (new and old) are mine, unless noted. Older family photos are from my old family albums.
We live in New Hampshire USA, just over an hour north of Boston. We're a short distance to the mountains and less than 30 min from the ocean. New England is a great place to be in the summer but we're not too fond of the cold winters anymore. I have two children and five grandchildren, they live in CO and AZ. This blog is "a place for pictures" to share with our family, friends and others that just stop by. I took the family picture of the "boys at the ocean" at York Beach, Maine, summer of 2013...about 25 minutes from my home. We ♥ New England sports...we're Red Sox, PATS, Celtics, and Bruins fans. We also love NASCAR, and like to geocache, travel and go camping.
...I love the FROST on the oakleaf hydrangea.
ReplyDelete...the lupines are among my favorite FLOWERS and I never see such planting of them here.
Dawn All your photos are FABULOUS this week and I could not pick a favourite of mine. Well done. I hope you have a FUN week ahead
ReplyDeleteThe frosted flowers and lawn are very pretty. But won't the frost kill a lot of the vegetation? We have camped at Lake Winnipesaukee several times, it is sooo very pretty. My favorite will be of your Elizabethtown lake with the frosty grass around it.
ReplyDelete..