Friday, April 8, 2022


The Weekend Roundup "N"
New Durham, New Hampshire
Nature and Numbers
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
New Castle, New Hampshire
Portsmouth Harbor Light, is in the town of New Castle. I recently posted a different photo on my "L" post of this lighthouse taken on another day. Today there was a little sun for some early morning light with a reflection.
New Durham, NH
A gorgeous lake my husband and I used to kayak on a lot! 10 miles from home
Starting to see some NEW leaves on the trees.
I love Nature
Merrymeeting Lake
Numbers
Gas prices today (4/8/2022) in my town.
My brother and I
I have a birthday this week,
 and that NUMBER is getting big!

2 comments:

  1. Well whatever the number of your birthday I hope you have a lovely day Dawn. Love the last shot. So many precious memories. I see spring is just about coming your way now and like you I love nature. Have a lovely week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...NEW Castle, NEW Hampshire is perfect.
    ...and MERRYMEETING Lake is too.
    ...NEW leaves are a few week off here.
    ...NATURE is lovely.
    ...our NUMBERS are a bit higher.
    ...Happy 29th Birthday, Dawn.

    ReplyDelete