Friday, February 18, 2022

 

The Weekend Roundup "G"
Green, Great, Glass, and Gray
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
GREEN
Peralta Trails in Gold Canyon, Arizona
My husband and I loved to walk these trails and watch the sunrise. There's not a lot of green in a desert, more if it was a wet winter.
Great Blue Heron
I spotted near my home, in New Hampshire
Many GLASS windows
This home is located in the village of Cape Porpoise, Kennebunkport, Maine USA
I love this village. 
A winter "GRAY" sky
Unless trees are "evergreens" you most likely will see a lot of brown leaves where I live during the winter months. The photo above was taken yesterday and the one below last week. I always think of this song, when I think of "all the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray" 
I've posted this song several times to my social media pages, and also posted once with 10 of my photos - to "Tom's Foto Tunes blog" on January 19, 2020 

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Dawn, that home is unusual in it looks that it can only be accessed on a higher tide but a marvellous reflection shot. the surrounding water to the house is like GLASS. Have a lovely week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't want to live that close to the water, like being in it only above. Might need wader boots to get home. I like your blue heron, we used have one that always sat on a bridge rail until one day a truck suck drafted him in. I think he was provider for his family. I wrote of his demise, or anyone with a sudden death:
    http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/2011/06/one-single-impression-miss.html
    ..

    ReplyDelete