Saturday, February 5, 2022

 

The Weekend Roundup "E"
Elk, East, English and Elephant
(click on photo for bigger and best view)
ELK
Taken a few years go on one of our trips to Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes, Colorado. I'd love to visit again. It's a beautiful place. A favorite.
EARLY morning light
Sunrise on the EAST coast, the Atlantic Ocean. I entered this picture in a photo contest, at a local fair. It won, in its category. New Castle, NH, USA
ENGLISH Muffins
I love these for breakfast!
I always have them in the house.

ELEPHANT
I have no personal photos, of an elephant. I tried to post a YouTube video, but had too much trouble doing it. It was a short 26 sec Groucho Marx video. The Marx brothers, always made my parents laugh. I remember watching them growing up. 
"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas, how he got in my pajamas, I don't know"

2 comments:

  1. Dawn, I loved reading your Groucho joke, must tell it to Mrs. We have eight elephants in our Houston Zoo it you come this way, pay it a visit.
    https://www.houstonzoo.org/explore/exhibits/elephant-habitat-area/
    I like McDonald's 'Egg McMuffins' but I once broke a tooth eating them, in Beaumont, Texas. The 'McMuffins' in London are soft, ours, U.S, are toasted hard around the edges.
    You deserved the photo prize, yours is wonderful.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...an ELK is an animal that I have never seen.
    ...your image of the sunrise on the EAST coast is a winner for me too.
    ...I LOVE ENGLISH Muffins!!!
    ...Groucho Marx is a classic.
    Thanks Dawn for joining the party, take care and stay warm and well.

    ReplyDelete