Friday, March 12, 2021

 

The Weekend Roundup "K"
 Kennebunkport, Killdeer, Kindergarten, and Kooky
(click on photo for bigger and best view) 
Kennebunkport, Maine - winter 2021
Killdeer - A photo I took last summer of an adult with young ones. Taken at Parker River National Wildlife Refuge on Plum Island, Massachusetts
Kindergarten - not my photo
However, years ago I had one of these, poster size. At the time I was working at an elementary school.
Kooky
A picture I took, of a pile of bowling balls! They were stacked up in a Danville, Vermont yard. There must've been a hundred of them!

4 comments:

  1. I had forgotten what a Killdeer looked like, thank you. Your Kennebunkport photo is sooo pretty. Our one-room school didn't have Kindergarten. Mom and my youngest granddaughter both had to repeat kindergarten because they moved to where they were too young for first grade. I'm wondering how many years you taught kindergarten, I taught college business courses for 22 years after 22 years of Aerospace Engineering, three years in a factory, and two more Army years--one teaching in a clerk-typist school and another as a post (Fort Bliss, TX) personnel clerk (69 years working, then retired at age 68).
    TMI, ...
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reflection shot is fabulous Dawn and I love the Killdeer on the nest. Have a great weekend and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...KENNEBUNKPORT sure looks like a travel destination.
    ...when I owned the nursery I loved seeing the KILLDEER.
    ...Just think of all the tings that you learn in KINDERGARTEN and before.
    ...I have seen bowling balls in yards before, but these are KOOKY great!
    Thanks Dawn for coming to the party, take care and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete