Saturday, October 3, 2020

The Weekend Roundup "N"
New Hampshire, Nature and Numbers
(click on photo for bigger and best)
Nature
Beautiful New Hampshire, it's where I live.
This was last weekend in Sugar Hill.
Franconia, New Hampshire
Autumn was much earlier this year,
many think it was because of the drought. 
The colors of nature, this week at beautiful, 
Mount Auburn Cemetery - Cambridge, Massachusetts
Numbers
Last year in September, there was an entire week
in September that was called "Palindrome Week"
NOON is a a letter "N" palindrome word.
I love palindromes!
My Dad on his 90th birthday. He was born 12/14/1925 
He died in 2017, he was 91 This would be my favorite
picture this week, I miss him so much ♥

2 comments:

  1. ...the fall colors look wonderful in your neck of the woods. We are in the Adirondacks, the rain and wind has made things past peak. My son and I were just talking about palindromes. My dad was born 7 years before yours and only lived tyo be 72. Thanks Dawn for stopping by, take care and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Palindromes also. We've already had the only one in the 21st century, Feb 2, 2020. Our next one will be December 12, 2021 and it will also be Super Bowl Sunday if our COVIC-19 is over. Good picture of your dad, he was looking good. Yes we miss our Father and Mother after they die, we have always had a Dad and Mom. New Hampshire is sooo very pretty in October. I don't think I've been to Sugar Hill although I rode my Vespa scooter all over the place, but not to Boston.
    ..

    ReplyDelete