"B" is for Birds, Boats, Beach and Black
This killdeer Baby Bird last week at the wildlife refuge,
love those tiny wings! Plum Island, MA
Boats this weekend at Pepperrell Cove in Kittery, Maine
Black boat in the fog - Portsmouth Harbor, NH
We've had a lot of hot and muggy weather!
Black and White photo of my husband at the Beach
Can you see the one Baby green heron?
There are five of them nesting in this pile of trees.
We've spotted 4 of them, along with a parent bird.
They're hard to find, sometimes I don't see them
until I look at my pictures on my computer!
There's four in this photo. They're not that far from us,
but I'm still using a close up lens
to get this picture. They have not all fledged yet.
York, Maine - last week.









The baby Killdeer is so cute and the black boat in the fog is awesome! I like the composition of your husband in black & white. It took a minute, but I finally spotted the little green heron. Hope you are staying safe and have an awesome week!
ReplyDeleteGood day, Dawn. I'm glad you are an enthusiastc bird finder and watcher. I like birds but not avidly. When I was young I had a nice deck of Audubon bird cards that I carried. All the birds on our farm were in it. Maybe I burned out early. Here we can be awakened around 6:00 by the birds calling each other,in all directions they occupy a roof top, it might be a block away. Earlier in life I called them rainbirds but now I think they could be Mocking Birds.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, pictures, i call your black boat in the fog as favorite.
..
The small farm was in the hills seven miles west of the Mission River and between Omaha and Sioux City, Iowa.
Delete..
...killdeer are such crazy BIRDS, I love them!
ReplyDelete...are the small BOATS at Pepperrell Cove used to get out to the BIG BOATS.
...nice BLACK and White at the beach.
...
...the BLACK BOAT is BEAUTIFUL.
...the BABY green heron sure BLEND in and for good reason.
Thanks Dawn for sharing, take care.
Love the baby Killdeer and the green herons are certainly very difficult to find Dawn. Stay safe and have a fabulous week ahead
ReplyDelete