Friday, June 19, 2020

"Y" is for York Beach and Yellow
York Short Sands Beach in York, Maine
I used to live two miles from here, now it's about 25
Greater Yellow Legs - taken in Newburyport, MA
Parker River National Wildlife Refuge
Yellow boats and homes - Summer in Portsmouth, NH
A favorite place of ours, we visit often.
A pretty yellow autumn leaf
A daisy and a lupine this week in Sugar Hill, NH
(more lupines from this week, are in another post below)

5 comments:

  1. ...Dawn, you sure live in a great area, YORK beach looks like my kind of place.
    ...there are YELLOW Legs in Maui too.
    ...the reflections of the Yellow boats and homes are great.
    ...we still have cottonwood seed flying around, in fall their leaves will turn Yellow.
    ...I like your nature's garden.
    Thanks Dawn for sharing, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow boats and houses of Portsmouth are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. York Beach looks nice. The only yellow legged birds I know are barnyard chickens and ducks. Your flowers are pretty, Daisies are Mrs. Jim's favorites. We can't grow them as rabbits would keep them trimmed. We had a 1976 Volare, it ran great until 176,000 miles. We took it all over, once to the East Coast, up to New Hampsire, over through Niagara over through Canada down to Detroit, over to Chicago and back to Texas seeing relatives in Nebraska and Iowa. The windshield wipers broke but I fixed that in Atlanta. Good cars per this one and yours.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yellow boat and fabulous reflections image is my favourite this week Dawn. Stay safe and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to the Maine coast since I was little - what I do remember was the freezing 56° Atlantic in the middle of summer! Portsmouth looks so lovely along the water!

    ReplyDelete